How SWEEEET! THanks for the live commentary! Yum, jelly roll for dessert! Maybe I'm not the only one who lied at the post office ( that nothing was perishable in the package...) Hmmm.
1pkg Oreos (or store brand) 8oz pkg cream cheese softened
Crush Oreos in big bowl. With hand mixer mix cream cheese and oreos together until creamy. Roll into balls, place in cold place or freezer until firm. Dip in or spoon over melted white candyquick (or white chocolate or reg. chocolate).
40 comments:
Nice priority mail box. Well taped. I have to get the scissors out.
cut cut cut
Oh look! A blue-topped Glad container full of little chocolate balls with white frosting!
eats one
And they're like Brownie balls! Super moist and chewy. Very yummy. I may have to hide these and keep them for myself!
Eats another one, but a small one, lol.
And look! A bag of little pretzels with, like, Hershey's kisses melted onto them and then topped with a red or green M&M. Should I eat one?
Yes I should because this is a live report.
eats
Chewy and crunchy. Very nice!
some empty plastic bags. must be filler.
Something big! A great big something all rolled up in bubble wrap. Very heavy too.
unrolls
It's a sub sandwich!
No. Wait.
It's a jelly roll!
All choclate cake rolled around a white filling.
I don't think I will open this one while sitting at the computer.
But? It looks like tonight's desert to me!
Thank you, Breezy.
If I knew where your blog was I'd thank you there too.
Eats one more brownie ball.
Sets package firmly to the side.
This concludes the live, on-the-air opening of Breezy's cookie package.
Breezy has a blog? *head tilt*
So you aren't going to share your chocolate balls with us? hrmph.
You should probably stick that roll thing in the fridge.
I was thinking about dipping pretzels. I do have one idea that no one else could possibly steal.
BALLS! LOL at the sub sandwich.
I like Breezy.
Breezy has very succulent balls. /code
*puts sub sandwich in fridge*
*steals Swami's balls*
*giggle*
*licks Jen's stolen balls*
How SWEEEET! THanks for the live commentary!
Yum, jelly roll for dessert! Maybe I'm not the only one who lied at the post office ( that nothing was perishable in the package...) Hmmm.
Yes please put the pumpkin roll in the fridge. I totally spaced on including a card and stuff. *spacey look*
Glad you liked the other goodies. The oreo balls are the favorite at my house.
Oh and Boo, I didn't dip pretzels. I did the melt a hug or kiss on top of a pretzel and then press a M&M into it.
YUMMMEEEE! It all sounds delish! I want Breezy to send to me next time.
Breezy Balls! Yummy!
Loved the play-by-play Swami LOL.
Sounds like you received a package of yumminess!
Oh, and glad they were Breezy-Balls and not Schweaty Balls *grin*
Breezy, my daughter requires the recipe for the Oreo balls. She really really likes them.
Cool! Love the cookie goodness being spread around!
Nookie, I have received 2 packages of yumminess. The first was from Puffy who needs to please send me her bark recipes. Please?
Schweaty balls are the only good thing about the Baldwin Boys.
So to speak.
*tries not to gag*
Dude. Once upon a time I was so emamored of William (Billy) Baldwin that it was ridiculous. At least I didn't lust after Stephen!
Oreo balls -easy schmeasy (only way I do cookies)
1pkg Oreos (or store brand)
8oz pkg cream cheese softened
Crush Oreos in big bowl. With hand mixer mix cream cheese and oreos together until creamy. Roll into balls, place in cold place or freezer until firm. Dip in or spoon over melted white candyquick (or white chocolate or reg. chocolate).
Billy Baldwin? Really?
*giggles insanely*
Thanks for the recipe Breezy. We weren't sure what held the balls together.
LMAO @ the play by play! :)
Mmmm... I must try making these Breezy balls.
Breezy has such sweet balls!
Post a Comment