Friday, December 08, 2006

Things My Cats Have Learned The Hard Way


1 - Mom can't see in the dark, so move!
2 - Balloons go pop.
3 - Cats are not invited to buffets.
4 - Too much pie makes you sick.
5 - If I chase a squirrel waaay up high in a tree mom will not climb up to save me. I have to wait for dad. Even when it's cold.

This cat will be the death of me.

9 comments:

Bravie said...

Ohhhh...and Happy Birthday!!!!

Zombs said...

Happy Birthday!

What type of sexin are you doing tonight?

Puffy said...

She's adorable. It's your birthday? Well, have a happy one!

Breezy said...

*snort* at Carey

So cuteeeeeeee!

Happy Birthday Swami!

Swami said...

Slippery Nipplea are definately on the agenda! In fact, Mr. Swami has taken the day off from work , just to be with me. Isn't he sweet?

Later this afternoon we will get our Christmas tree - always my favorite gift - then Tom will give me pedicure and an endless backrub (backrub being a fairly generic term here.) I love my birthday backrubs!!!

Zombie, I believe what we will be doing counts as "random play" if we were an iPod.

Coco said...

*snort*

Also, happy birthday to you!

Bravie said...

Actually it's called "shuffle". :P

Zombs said...

*plays porno music for Swampster's lovin'*

Aislinn Sirk said...

*tiptoes out of blog and closes blinds*