- I am afraid to walk on my iced-over driveway. What if I fall and break my leg or something? And that? Proves I am old. Crap.
- I sent out 54+ Christmas cards and I only got back 32. Nobody loves me.
- DD is tight with her going-nowhere BF again. :(
- YE plus ME means I won't see Tom until about midnight tonight. And also because having the bond market and the Federal Reserve close on short notice (to honor G. Ford), essentially at YE, complicates things at the bank.
- I have no cleverly named appliances, therefore I am not as imaginative as I thought I was.
- My newspaper just got sold to a gang I know nothing about. I sure hope they don't dumb it up or turn it into a conservative agenda machine or something.
- I miss eBay. I bought a couple of cool things on it over the holidays but now I have to cut of the bidding crap for a while.
- My exercise bike is mocking me, the bitch. It knows I have been neglecting it, and it also knows that soon it will have it's revenge as I start a regular program again.
- I have to go grocery shopping. Again. I think I will go to a little store and pay more just so I can avoid walking around in the cavern.
- I can never think of a good 10. Never! I barely even squeezed out a 9 today.
Friday, December 29, 2006
My Year End Complaint List
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
I squeezed out a yule log today!
Ah the fibrous nuts are working!
Thank you for that random news, Zombie.
It looks like you've named your bike. :)
I will probably go to the store tonight to buy things for the party tomorrow. I will need to prepare all day tomorrow.
I have no idea what YE and ME mean, except that you might not be getting any until late tonight.
Does the small grocery store have special parking? I hear that is the new rage these days.
I received way more Christmas cards than I sent. Way more. Apparently lots of people love me.
I don't think you should leave the house. I don't want you to break anything, but I don't think you're old either. I just care.
I'm glad you made a list.
I think zombs needs a whack from the can as well. At least she didn't drop her log at my house.
I'm going with Year End for YE and ME for month end for win Alex.
Swapster maybe you should put some crampons on your boots. (I have been reading a lot aboot Mt. Everest lately so feel free to ask me aboot mountain climbing)
I actually own some metal studs on elastic that fit over your shoe's sole. Is that a crampon? But I have never worn them because they look stupid and because the corpses that litter Mt Everest are probably all wearing them. Not a testimonial IMO.
And you win the Year End / Month End contest, Zombie. I keep forgetting that not everybody sleeps with their accountant.
Are you saying I sleep with my accountant?
Yes those are crampons. Not a form of a tampon. eeouch.
I like your use of little yellow bullets instead of numbers. I'd never know you had 9, due to the bullet-use.
*snort* Crampon is a great word! At first I thought you meant to put tampons on her shoes. I was thinking that pads would be more absorbent.
By the way, I accidently put a pad in the laundry. It came out full of water, all blown up. It reminded me of a full disposable diaper.
Maybe you won't feel so afraid of the driveway when you are buff from the excercise bike.
Our newspaper (I think the second largest in the state) is dumbed down. Community journalism is the name of the game and our paper bought into it whole-heartedly.
You could name your crampons.
What do you do if you're walking down the street and see a maxi pad on fire?
You tampon it.
*snort*
Lol at Sez!
Zombie, just don't sleep with MY accountant. I may be old, and you may be a giant hairy biped - but I think I could take you! Or at least tampon you.
Puffy, I thought it was going to post numbers, but at the last minute it switched to little yellow bullets. It's one of those Blogger mysteries I guess.
Puffy you know they make pads disposable now? No need to wash them.
Zombs, NOW you tell me!
Post a Comment