I am too lazy/busy to write another ornament story. Here is my favorite Strange Carol.
Deck The Stalls
Deck the stalls with oats and barley
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
Tis the season for cow parties
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
Don we now our hay apparel
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo!
Troll the ancient cattle's carole -
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
Fill us full of hay and fodder,
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
Lead us not into a slaughter
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
Say goodbye to earthy pasture,
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo.
We await the Bovine Rapture!
Moo, moo, moo-moo, moo. Moo-moo, moo moo!!!
Don't hold back on the moo-moo chorus. The tune, of course, is Deck The Halls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"Walking in women's underwear"
I've never heard that one before. I like "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" and "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer."
Post a Comment