North
West
East
South
WTF is up with that? I like snow. I want snow! Snow is good. Yesterday? Freaking rain which stopped right before it got cold enough to make snow. Even Seattle got snow, but not Minnesota.
Please tell me how much snow you have, unless you are one of those SoCal-look-at-my-sunny-warm-sky types. In which case just send me your address so I can visit in January.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

20 comments:
We don't have snow.
No snow here, yet. Just lots of rain. But that might be changing later today or tomorrow.
I hate snow.
no snow and 70 degrees. rain later with some wind but no snow forecasted! thunder is called for.
It might be snowing.
Bob <--- has no windows
Maybe the 60 mph winds here will blow some snow later today.
Two inches. Chris will gladly plow it your direction.
Six inches so far. I'll tell Dave to blow it in your direction tomorrow morning when it finally quits.
You already have my address and I can guarantee you snow if you show up in January...or February, or March, or April. Maybe even May or June. And then there's October and November. Get the picture? *grin*
Bring Tom. I could use a good foot massage.
No snow here either... (giggle!) Never has been any that stuck on the ground for long... and probably never will be! I'd love to move somewhere that snow is at least possible...
No snow, low 60's. Brrrrrrr.
*smacks Carey*
Swami <--- low teens this a.m. Still no snow.
Did I mention that we have a brand. new. snowblower. with electronic ignition even? We are totally ready to fire that baby up and BLOW!
What dates in January would you like to visit? *checks empty calendar*
You could always ship the new snowblower to me. Ours is about 15 years old and getting tired. I promise we'll give it a good home. *grin*
No way. Eventually it WILL snow. I know that.
Our old snowblower lasted 21 years - not bad, eh? It was even still running, but barely pushed the snow out of the way.
We win, with a foot and a half or so of fabulously light, fluffy, festive white stuff! It started falling in big fat flakes yesterday, and it is perfect! It makes me want to fire up the Christmas music and make gingerbread.
Eric and Dominic are outside shovelling right now- or they were. I think they are sitting in the middle of the yard playing 'café'.
I, of course, am working on my paper.
We win, with a foot and a half or so of fabulously light, fluffy, festive white stuff! It started falling in big fat flakes yesterday, and it is perfect! It makes me want to fire up the Christmas music and make gingerbread.
Eric and Dominic are outside shovelling right now- or they were. I think they are sitting in the middle of the yard playing 'café'.
I, of course, am working on my paper.
*looks out window*
No snow in Joisey!
Puffy, I am available from January 2 to 31!
Coco, quit working and go play.
*looks out window*
No snow in (my part of) Minnesota either, Nutz. Not one single flake!
*packages up a box of snow for Swami and Nutzy* *Calls FexEx*
There's no more snow here. It all melted.
Post a Comment