My official New Year's resolution.
(Shamelessly stolen from my Sunday paper, but then I didn't promise to be more honest and creative now did I?)
Happy New Year to my bloggy buddies!
(Shamelessly stolen from my Sunday paper, but then I didn't promise to be more honest and creative now did I?)
Happy New Year to my bloggy buddies!
May you all have a kick-ass New Year!

I may or may not be drunk posting tonight.

21 comments:
*pulls up front row seat*
I'll have you know I never drunk post.
*spits eggnog on screen*
Right, Zombie. Riiiiiiight.
Also? 10:01 a.m. is when Tom first asked "Is it time to start drinking yet?"
*snort*
I shall be posting, however it will not be drunk posting. I am in charge of the kiddie party.
Happy New Year, Swami! I may be posting, but you'll prolly be asleep already!
Happy New to you too Swami!!
No drunk posting here.. (never been drunk ever.. Ha!)
And we are on our first glass of wine.
Who says luck is a lady? I say luck is a drunken Pollock. Mr Swami ir upstairs taking a bath so bevcause a clean geisha is a good geisha. WE have several hours of Grey's Anatomy to watch before the ball drops if it still drops and I? am going to get magic fingers from now until idnight. Who could ask for anything more.
Also here's a tip. You can save lots of time by mixuing your maka sutras in a big water glass. So ifficient.
Hark I hear the tub draining. I am off. And I soon wiil be too. Cheers!!!
This is one of your better comment-posts, Swami. Have fun! *giggle*
Swami is getting typos in her pristine prose!
Legs in air!
*snort*
Do I want to know what "maka sutras" are?
LOL
Of course Coco wants to hear what a maku sutra is. Well I do to.
*sips Shiraz and waits*
I bet Swami is drunk scrumping right about now.
*sips margarita*
Was any egg white lost?
Swami was lost in magic fingerland last night. A Maka Sutra is a Kama Sutra. Two parts Alize, 1 part Kahlua and 1 part Butterscotch Schnaaps. Or something like that. Who measures? FTR, I make frequent typos but I usually go back and fix 'em before I publish so I don't do accidental stuff like pike Monsty.
Egg white like all matter is never really "lost", Zombie.
We watched some Grey's, drank a bunch, transubstantiated some egg white and then watched Anderson Cooper drop his balls. And Sushi too. It isn't really New Year's anymore until I know Sushi got down okay. Although Sushi is getting a bit too manly. I think they need a new Sushi.
Um, what else? Oh yes - as we so often do we celebrated the ET New Years, not the CT one.
Right now I am making Figgy Pudding which in my little world means a bread pudding with brandy & OJ soaked dried fruit in it. Only we didn't have any brandy so I whipped out the ever-popular Butterscotch Scnaaps. We'll see how it comes out.
Mr. Swami has been hogging the computer all day long! Give the man a holiday and he just takes over the entire household. Thank cod the siren call of the jacuzzi lured him away temporarily...
I sawushi drp too!
You have been waggling your eyebrows again, haven't you.
*pikes Swami*
PS All Stah loves this puuppet on "Between the Lions". Her name is Swami Marmi (quite the busy, little thing, I must say) and she has her own theme song and everything. Personally, I think there is some behind the scenes puppet mischief taking place between her and that Cliff Hanger guy.
Swami Marmi? I have a theme song? Cool. When & where is this Between the Lions thing on? In case I want to hear my theme song.
I just wanted to give you a *smooch* even though you aren't normally a smooching kinda blogger. It's been so fun getting to know you last year. I hope we can find a time to meet in 2007, neighbor!
Post a Comment