Friday, December 29, 2006

Schnoooookie! I got Schnaaaaaaaps!

And Fat Bastard Shiraz.

13 comments:

Zombs said...

Fat Bastard shiraz is goooood!!!!

DH made me this last night:

2 parts vanilla vodka
1 part Starbucks coffeee liquor(my "q" button does not work...hmmm gets stuck)

The result? Not so good.
The vodka was too overpowering. We need to find something else to cut that taste. Maybe Godiva liqquor?

If Nookie drinks teh Shnnnaaaaaaaaaapps better break out the Depends!

kim (weltek) said...

mmmm, I'm thinking this:

Equal parts:
Vodka
Starbuck's liquor
Godiva White chocolate liquor

Drizzle the glass with chocolate syrup first. *drool*

Swami said...

I'm thinking Slippery Nipple!

1 part Bailey's
1 part Kahlua
1 part Butterscotch Scnaaaps

arkie said...

I've got lots of boooooooooooze! I just bought some cheap wine - some white zinfadel. I also have 3 other bottles of wine, a half-pint of Jack Daniels, a half-pint of tequila, a single serving bottle of vanilla flavored vodka, and I might still have some rum.

Cheers!

Monstah said...

Well you know what I like to say: "A bottle of schnapps a day keeps the tennis elbow away!"

Salute!

And I had no idea you called Tom Fat Bastard. *kidding* Enjoy.

Bravie said...

Monsty just makes me laugh. *gigggle*

yvonne said...

I could use some Schnaaaaaps myself.

Peach. Or maybe some other fruit. What other flavors does Schnaaaaaaps come in these days?

And believe it or not, I've heard of Fat Bastard Shiraz.

Happy New Year, Swami!

Puffy said...

Hippy Happy Hoppy New Year!!! *throws confetti*

Seana said...

LOL @ Fat Bastard Shiraz.

Slippery Nipples are yummy. Anyone tried the caramel Bailey's yet?

I like Zinfandel too! *waves to arkie* Especially the strawberry kind.

Puffy said...

Seana, I've only had the regular Bailey's. I'm about to put some in my hot chocolate!

Swami said...

Don't laugh, Seana. The Fat Bastard wines are really quite good. Try 'em - you'll like 'em!

I have never tried the caramel Bailey's. I love caramel, but Bailey's is already perfect so caramel Bailey's just sounds like overkill.

Schnookie said...

Schnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!

I'll always giggle when I see Fat Bastard wine. I didn't think it was real until I saw it in the liquor store.

I bought some Bailey's the other day and would love to have some now but it's in my luggage, which is LOST!!!

*grabs Swami's bottle of Schnaaaaaaaaaps!

Happy New Year Swami!

Swami said...

Nookie, I would have shared. I would have served you even. No need to grab.