
This photo doesn't quite do him justice cause he actually looks way hotter than that! TG he was in a Euro-style suit and not one of those stupid, knee-length bag suits that men here seem to wear!
Gorgeous, isn't he? I don't usually go for blondies but this guy is HOT! Plus we get to see him naked near the end of the film.
Half the men in the audience were ready for the toaster exchange program after two hours of this Bond.

7 comments:
I have to say, when they first announced that he was going to be the next Bond, I cringed. I've since seen a movie with him in it and he is yummy and I'm looking forward to seeing the Bond movie. I also don't normally go for blond(e)s, but he is yummy.
Nekkid you say?
*rushes out to see the new Bond movie*
Nookie, don't walk out in the first 10 minutes of the movie! It starts with 2 pretty brutal asassinations (Bond's first kills) and a long footchase through a construction zone that I thought was overdone - but after that it is just the Best Bond Movie ever! Really, really good.
Just close your eyes for a few minutes right at the beginning, when the fight in the men's room starts, okay?
I will certainly agree with you. I actually posted about that over in that place you no longer visit. I didn't think I'd go for him either. But he is delish!
Now you have me more excited to see it Swami LOL. Brutal assasinations? *shivers with glee*
I'll have to tell DH about the opening scenes so he'll want to go with me. :-)
Um, he sure didn't look this hot in any of the "Guess who is the next Bond?" news articles.
After hearing such a glowing review, I may just have to make this my annual birthday movie at the theatre movie.
Blonde men don't normally appeal to me either but there are the rare exceptions.
I like blonds. I like how Robert Redford USED to look.
Post a Comment