Let me guess. No J in that alphabet? (I only guess that cause my grandma was Finnish and a Johnson, pronounced by her as Yohnson. It was a hoot to get her to say jiggly yellow jello.)
My internet was out all day but I'm loving the jokes! I read them all to Tom (who finally dragged in from work at 10 p.m. & fixed the internet tubes for me.) We had some good laughs. He liked the electron & neutron jokes best.
My blog is more fun when I'm not around. *pout* But thanks for all the great jokes!
16 comments:
bah-DUMP
Thiscounts as a holiday post since I said "Noel."
Also? I made you look by posting 2 replies to myself. Who says you have to be drunk to have fun posting!?!
*takes off pants*
LOL Swami. For a minute there, I thought you were following in the hairy footsteps of z'baby and coco by drunk posting.
*whistles at the pantless Swami*
Noel spelled backwards is Leon.
MTW = s l o w
Nice landing strip, Swami! :D
*confused*
Let me guess. No J in that alphabet? (I only guess that cause my grandma was Finnish and a Johnson, pronounced by her as Yohnson. It was a hoot to get her to say jiggly yellow jello.)
And for Puffy, live spelled backwards is evil.
Dusterboy's middle name is Noel. I think he was conceived on Christmas Day. I did the math. *grin*
Two peanuts walk down the street and one was assaulted.
A Hydrogen is walking down the road and a thief runs out and mugs him and steals an electron.
The Hydrogen runs to the cop and says "Help, help, my electron was stolen"
The cop says "Are you sure?"
"I'm positive!"
*falls down laughing*
A baby seal walks into a bar. "What can I get you?" asks the bartender. "Anything but a Canadian Club," replies the seal.
Okay, Miss Sez, that is a really good one.
Why did the walrus go to the Tupperware party?
He was looking for a tight seal.
A blonde walked into a bar. She said "ouch".
A neutron walks into a bar. "I'd like a beer" he says.
The bartender promptly serves up a beer.
"How much will that be?" asks the neutron.
"For you?" replies the bartender, "no charge"
My internet was out all day but I'm loving the jokes! I read them all to Tom (who finally dragged in from work at 10 p.m. & fixed the internet tubes for me.) We had some good laughs. He liked the electron & neutron jokes best.
My blog is more fun when I'm not around. *pout* But thanks for all the great jokes!
Post a Comment