When you decide to give a quick report (with speculations!) to your spouse about your child's love life and her parasitic boyfriend, first be sure that your daughter isn't just sitting in the dark in the next room.
She said she was going out, The back door opened & closed. How was I supposed to know she just let the cat out and then 'snuck' into the darkened family room while I wasn't looking? This Swami is not clairvoyent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Doh! Hm, a little tension in the Swami household now?
Oooops. *giggle*
Ut.oh.
So the parasite is still hanging on?
Yes, the parasite is still hanging on, curses be upon him. But the daughter and I are good. I talked to her & hugged her right away. I told her that I loved her and she was such a fascinating person but she never tells me anything so I am forced to speculate. Which she totally understood.
Then she wanted me to carry-on "gossiping" about her so she could figure out what we thought we knew.
*giggles*
Bwahahaha!
Oh carp!
LMAO that she wanted you to keep gossiping! :)
LOL! Busted!
Glad she wasn't mad.
At least she didn't overhear you talking about your own love life.
So, did she confirm or deny your speculation?
Post a Comment