Sunday, December 10, 2006

East & West

So my cookies are on their way. Finally. One package is going east, one package west. Since I live in the middle of the midwest this is not at all surprising. Each package includes a couple of family favorites, like reindeer poop and thumbprints as well as 1 kind of cookie that really didn't turn out all that well but I made 'em so you get 'em. It's a tough old world out there!

Oh yeah. My lovely DD April said I had to send some of her science-based peanut butter cookies to eveyone. Which explains why there are a few non-Christmas-y looking pb cookies in the mix.

They should arrive on Monday.

16 comments:

Coco said...

Mmm.. cookies.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Hey, did your lovely daughter dump her loser boyfriend for real?

Swami said...

I think he has snuck back into the picture. Drat.

Aislinn Sirk said...

Did he sneak back with a job or something useful like that?

kim (weltek) said...

I'm very curious about the pb cookies.

mtw said...

I need to work out something where I get tons of cookies in the mail from seemingly random women.

*smooches* Swami

~Nutz said...

*jumps up and down*

Yay!!! I got your box!!!

I wonder if the postman is getting tired of delivering all these boxes I've been getting? Hee!

I can't believe Tom has roots right in my area! Plus, he is my birfday twin. It IS a small world.

Thank you for the yummy treats!

*runs off to explore what else is in the box*

~Nutz said...

*snort* @ Bob! :D

~Nutz said...

OMG! You cookies are sooo good! I have to stop now because I've already eaten 6 of them.

*feels fat*

Swami said...

yay! *jumps up & down* Nutzie got my box! Nutzie got my box!

Bob - I dunno. We are on a "don't ask don't tell" kind of thing with the BF. I would like to add "don't come over" but time will tell.

Swami said...

MTW, I think Mrs. MTW would not be happy with cookies from random women. Especially if I broke out my "adult" cookie cutters. (You can find anything on the internet.)

Anonymous said...

I did lots of shipping today. Lots. Like $100 worth. I had tons of stuff going out, and I had to pay extra for the packaging. But I'm excited. And I'm happy that there was no line at the store.

Swami said...

I went to the WalMart yesterday to buy 4 strings of lights. I spent $187.00. Very expensive lights!

Did you know the WalMart has cheap DVDs?

Bravie said...

You outdid yourself with my cookies. *smooch* I giggled at the note inside and smiled very large at the card. *smooch*
I will be enjoying them as dinner tonight, along with my Cheesehead cookies.
Thank you so much. *smooch*

~Nutz said...

Hey! Your cookies are bicoastal! *grin*

Bravie said...

I even had cookies that looked like knockers. *giggle*
It was the most nicest plethora of cookies and nicely packed and and and. *milk smile*