Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas At Swami's Part II

Let's see how many pics Blogger will let me post today...


My Christmas tree this year. Kind of bare because of new kitty Graycie, and sorry the pic is so dark. Usually I have way more icicles than that on the tree. More ornaments too.


All trees should have a Mr. Spock. This is my action guy from the 70s.


One of my many little naked angels. I love these things! They have 4 poses, I think. Kitty thinks they are nice and chewy. :(


The only ornaments I have left from my childhood - three little reindeer. ?There used to be 8 of course. I spent hours playing with these little guys by the light of the Christmas tree. They are magickal reindeer, you see.


My Santa and sleigh. Yeah, I know there is more than one Santa there but I kind of collect Santas. And Buddha is always there of course.

Okay. That's all blogger will allow in this post. I will call it Part II and see if I can put more pics in another post.

5 comments:

Swami said...

Okay. That's all it will let me post just now. I'll try to add more later.

Schnookie said...

This is wonderful Swami. I love that you have Mr. Spock in your tree. Cute little angel.

I wish I could put my tree up but it's not worth it since we are always away during the holidays and there are just too many kitties around.

I have some old ornaments that my mom used to put in the tree. They really do bring back some great memories.

That's one huge ass stocking in the background LOL. I got one that size for DH a few years ago and filled it with presents. I have a picture of him standing in the stocking. I should post it :-)

kim (weltek) said...

I noticed the stocking, too, Nookie! I wondered why we haven't gotten a story behind it. Maybe there's a pair for zombie to wear when she comes to visit.

I love ornament stories.

Swami said...

The stocking has a great story, if Blogger will ever let me post again. Now it doesnt' even want to let me inot my own dashboard. Sheesh.

mm said...

How beautiful, Swami! Thanks for posting pics, that was fun to see!