So yesterday I phoned Mr Swami at work and told him I was going to make him talk v e r y - s l o w l y using the slow talk feature I mentioned in my new phone post below.
He said, "What?"
So I explained that our new phone had a button you could push and it slowed down the speed of people talking when they talk too fast. I pushed the button! Then I heard a funny clunk and an odd swishy, burbley sound which it turns out is the actual sound of one man, rolling on the floor and laughing his ass off. Turns out, the button only works on recorded messages - you know, when people leaving a message suddenly talk real fast and leave their number at hyperspeed because they think they might run out of time. That's when it works. Recorded messages.
I feel so embarrassed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
*snooooooooooort*
ROFLMAO
*laughs with Mr. Swami*
Although i have to admit, that never crossed my mind and I was very intrigued by this slow down feature.
Again, *snort*
*snort*
hmmmmm I wonder if my phone has that.
LOL! I never would have thought of that.
That was me who deleted my post. I was trying to type out "Darn new-fangled contraptions" in s-l-o-w type, but it didn't work.
Canyoupushitnowtoslowdownthespeedofthiscomment?
Post a Comment