My mouse is. I think the cordless mouse people have a deal with EverReady or something. You are supposed to change the battery when you get a "battery critical" message, but I am now on Day Three of the "battery critical" situation. How long do you think I can push it?
Also, this weekend I planted a little Norway Maple tree at the end of our private road - right across from this family (not on the road, just across from it) that doesn't like us for reasons unknown to me. They have cut holes in our POA road's fence, which they fixed after we called the cops. We planted an oak tree there two years ago and somebody killed it by continually stripping off all the leaves. Kind of a slow torture death. They also broke off all the little branches. I'm sure it was them, but nobody ever saw anything. I hope the little maple isn't doomed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Plant poison oak around the tree so that when they approach the tree, they get all itchy and stuff.
*snort* I *heart* bravie.
Norway maples are invasive. Not that it stopped us from planting a few. Just something I didn't realize. More maples aren't a bad thing, IMHO.
The "battery critical" message is like our "low on ink" message on the printer. We can go for a couple of months before actually having to change the ink.
Bravie, I am watering the tree and *I* am allergic to Poison Oak (and Poison Ivy.
Yeah, they're not a native tree but I got it free from my son't school and this is a little spit of land closely bordered by three roads - a state highway with lots of traffic, then our litttle private road and anothe little public dirt road where the tree killers live.
Months? Really? Boy have I been wasting batteries!
Post a Comment