1. If you went to dinner with Jesus who would pick up the check?
His Daddy. I figure God must have deep pockets.
2. If you had to eliminate one state from the United States, which one would it be?
New Hampshire If they want to Live Free or Die then why do they keep sticking us with such crappy presidential candidate choices?
3. If Spiderman and Superman were forced to fight to the death, who would win? Why?
Superman. Spidey doesn’t have superpowers, just a couple of good tricks. Superman is made of steel.
4. Sawyer, Jack or Sayid?
Sayid. The other two just annoy me.
5. Mohinder, Nathan or Peter?
Probably Nathan.
6. For the next hour you have to listen to one song on repeat. What song is it?
One hour? That’s too long for any song I can think of.
7. What is your favorite movie? Why?
I like Air Force One & Shawshank Redemption. No chick flick lover, me!
8. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
Favorite actor would be Johnny Depp or Harrison Ford or Morgan Freeman. Favorite actress would be Kathy Bates or Frances McDermot.
9. Avril Lavigne. Yes or no?
Not so much.
10. Do you have a job or a career?
A job. My career died when I stayed home with the kids I had late in life.
11. Would you move out of state for a job?
I’d move out of state for any reason. I’ve decided I’m sick of Minnesota.
12. Have any sharks been jumped by American Idol?
No. Simon Cowell is too scary for sharks so they'd get out of the way.
13. Have you ever gone to a concert by yourself? If so, would you do it again? If not, would you?
I don’t think so, not a big one anyway. I prefer going to stuff with people.
14. Did your mom and/or dad make you do chores? If so, what were they?
Yes. Set the table, clear the table. Dry the dishes. Fetch. Weed.
15. Would you go to a sex toy party with your mom?
No.
16. If you were to have a sex toy party, would you invite your boss?
Since I currently work ‘for’ the DH I suppose I might. If he promised to be good.
17. How big is too big?
If you need stitches.
18. What is your favorite reality show?
TAR, Survivor, Project Runway, Top Chef, Big Brother.
19. Do you have a favorite reality show contestant?
All time facorite? No.
20. Could you whistle that little tune at the beginning of Peter Bjorn and John’s “Young Folks” for me right now?
Uh – huh?
21. Howard Stern. Yes or no?
No.
22. Do you know any local bands that you would like to pimp?
No. I rarely go to clubs these days.
23. Name one state you would like to visit that you have not visited.
Colorado. Mountains.
24. Why would Pink perform on American Idol after adamantly not giving clearance for the contestants perform her songs?
She does it for money.
25. Multi-grain, wheat or white?
I like white, carbs be damned
26. Carrots dipped in peanut butter?
Sounds gross. But I do like carrot soup and carrot fudge – go figure.
27. Do you add extra butter to your popcorn at the movie theater?
Never! I rarely get popcorn and when I do I request that they leave off that yellow “butter” syrup stuff..
28. Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? What do they look like?
Yes. They are turquoise cotton briefs that just feel so darn good. They came in a packege of 3 assorted colors and for some reason that color feels better.
29. Name one country song that will help convince non-fans that it isn’t all bad.
There is no such song.
30. What is in the trunk of your car?
Evidently, a murder kit. I have everything that crazed astronaut lady had in her murder kit, plus a folding knife, folding shovel – and snacks!
31. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say Marky Mark?
Fucky fuck.
32. Which character from a movie or television show would you be?
I’d be Allison DuBois from Medium only her kids are brats so I’d have to beat them and then the show would be cancelled.
33. Who was the last person you hugged?
My Tom – hug him every day!
34. Have you ever been on a cruise?
No. I have been on overnight boat rides but they were ferries – not a cruise.
35. Will I be able to sleep in a tiny closet-sized room on a cruise ship with no windows while constantly worrying and missing my kids?
If Glowie drinks enough she will eventually sleep. (No windows would freak me out big time because I need fresh air.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
*snort* @ #30!!! :D
I don't have the time to answer the endlessly long list of questions. Maybe next week I will!
I might answer one question at a time. It would give me something to blog about for a month!
Does this mean we can't play country music in September? *grin*
LOL @ #17! Well not really.
"if you need stitches"??
OUCH! :o
Post a Comment