Our annual spring one, which is opposite the annual fall one.
Hot topics today? A bunch of people want to start adding covenants to our charter. It's like an attack of the control freaks. I? like the status quo, wherein we are organized to maintain the private roads and private marina the HOA owns. Where people put their doghouse or park their off-road vehicles is kinda their business, IMO. I hate control freaks.
I mostly want to be sure they repair a culvert on the road which leads to my house. We've been discussing it for 1 & 1/2 years so far. Enough discussion - just fix the damn thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for the recommendation of the sci fi museum. We're huge sci fi geeks too. I know you're shocked. ;-)
Fun!
Not. :D
Living in a place with an HOA that cared where I parked anything would drive me nearly insane.
Deb, I was pretty sure I remembered correctly that you were a SciFi fan! The museum cost too much (doesn't everything) but I really enjoyed it a lot. It has lots of artifacts & memorabilia from various movies and TV shows as well as just a huge collection of rare first edition books and history of SciFi stuff.
Post a Comment