Are you coming to see me? *hop*
$3.79 a gallon for premium around here. Have fun!
No! She's going to come see me and bring me books!
Ooooo! I like the term daycation a lot! If I go on vacation with Carey, does that make it a "gaycation"? Hope you had fun.
*snort* at Monsty. Ya goof.and you only want me to go on a gaycation with you so that I can pump your gas. Hrmph.
*wonders what "pump your gas* is gay code for*
I'm back! I'll post about my daycation in a bit. Tom has the week off and we are going to have a leisurely breakfast together just now. Imagine that!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Are you coming to see me? *hop*
$3.79 a gallon for premium around here. Have fun!
No! She's going to come see me and bring me books!
Ooooo! I like the term daycation a lot! If I go on vacation with Carey, does that make it a "gaycation"?
Hope you had fun.
*snort* at Monsty. Ya goof.
and you only want me to go on a gaycation with you so that I can pump your gas. Hrmph.
*wonders what "pump your gas* is gay code for*
I'm back! I'll post about my daycation in a bit. Tom has the week off and we are going to have a leisurely breakfast together just now. Imagine that!
Post a Comment