Today I actually have to work at my part time job for a while. I would rather do quickies. Although maybe for some (most?) of you a part time job IS a quickie!
I hate my pots and pans. They are Basic Essentials from Kohl's and all the handles have cracks in them. Stupid pots! I do not want to spend a bunch on non-stick coated pans because eventually the non-stick stuff loses its goodness and then you want new ones. Stupid pans.
Speaking of things that are stupid, my oldest DD is a complete financial idiot. Totally & completely.
We got about an inch and a half of snow overnight. Not enough to shovel but too much to just leave there. Fortunately this is Tom's department. He compromised by pushing the snow off the middle half of the driveway. (This will make sense to all winter people.)
Jericho last night was so damn good! I love that show! And there are only 3 episodes left until it ends. Meanwhile complete idiocies like Two and a Half Men just go on and on and on and on and on...
I will not watch CNN again until Wolf Blitzer is gone. I have always hated his stentorian honkings and now he is everywhere on CNN at all possible times, honk, honk honking away. Hate, hate, hate him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
I'm also not a Wolf Blitzer fan, but won't let him chase me from CNN.
I have Emeril's pans in both stainless and non-stick. I love them muchly. They are made by All-Clad, but are a lower end version. We bought my BIL All-Clad for their wedding. Two pans are starting to seperate on the bottom. That sucks, as those were pricey pans.
In Canada we cook everything on sticks over open campfires.
I've always wanted a great set of pots and pans but just cannot bring myself to spend the big bucks on them. I did buy a nice saucepan with cover by Calphalon (sp???). I'm very happy with it. My other pots and pans are junk. Whenever my mom visits me she always wants to buy me a new set but I won't let her pay that kind of money on them either.
I'm so upset with myself that I didn't keep up with Jericho. I'm so out of touch with the show now that I'd be lost watching it.
LOL that you mention Two and a Half Men. DH loves that show. I have to say it can be pretty funny sometimes. However, we end up watching it EVERY FREAKIN DAY during dinner and they are repeats. I swear we are on the third run of the shows.
I'm having a difficult time watching any of the CNN segments anymore. I wish they'd get rid of Lou Dobbs. OMH he turns my stomach. I'm also tired of Wolf Blitzer's voice. Doesn't he sound like the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? I also can't stand the new guy in the morning, John Roberts.
I enjoy a good quickie now and again. Just sayin.
I need some new pans too. WHat's embarrassing to admit is that I think I have some somewhere that I never took out of the box, lol.
I didn't realize it was still winter in some places! *grin*
If I had unlimited funds for pans, I would buy Pampered Chef. I love their stuff muchly. All the tools and stones that I have from them are great, and I use them!
*slinks out of blog mumbling... but I like Two and half men, they make me giggle*
*baffled that there are people who like Two and a Half Men*
I like Berta the housekeeper.
Post a Comment