The cats are beside themselves. I have both their food dish and their water dish in the dishwasher. Oh, the dramatic yowling and walk-bys that are going on! You'd think it was the end of the world! Poor silly kitties.
In non-cat related news:
We are having a mini meltdown outside! I am so happy to see the winter snowcover start its retreat.
I read the First Book of Wheezus (Wake) and enjoyed it very much. Hopefully interest in this book will not Fade.
Mr. Swami is barely alive, so badly has a bunch of work stuff kicked his ass this week. He has promised to take Monday off. I sure hope so because he needs a day of sleep!
Geraldine Ferraro is still alive. Remember when she was Walter (Fritz) Mondale's running mate? When was that? Back in 1984? Anyway (and this a sad case of me displaying poor taste and sexism - but her recent comment about Obama has eased my conscience) I was reminded that back then a popular bumper sticker in Minnesota read "Fritz and Tits". It was very popular on pickup trucks, and I never did figure out if it was a statement of political support from red-neck & sexist people, a mocking of the Democratic team from the Reagan folks, or just a phrase too good to resist. Fritz and Tits!!! /flashback
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*snort* I was a little surprised Geraldine Ferraro was still around, too.
Are you a mean kitty mommie and don't give them replacement dishes while you wash? MEOW!
I love the melt. Love it. I'm not even complaining about the puddles I have to walk through.
Tell me Ferraro's comment so I don't have to look it up. *lazy Puffy*
Post a Comment