Saturday, March 15, 2008
Who Wants to Come for Brunch on Sunday?
A couple of Tom's sisters are dropping by, so I will have 7 people for brunch and I kind of over-bought. We have great big bowls of fruit, a humongous platter of assorted pastries and two kinds of quiche. Coffee, juice and tea too of course. I have bacon but I'm pretty sure no one will want it. Unless you do? Be here at 11!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Did you say BACON?? I can bring a few that love bacon ! *raises hand* It just might take us awhile to get there.. even if we started driving now.. Maybe next time!
I realise I'm a bit late, but can I still come? Maybe there's leftovers or something? I love pastries.
Bacon all gone, Amy. But I probably have time to go buy more before you get here.
Seana - all that's left is a bit of fruit and the dregs of the pastries - a few cheap mini-muffins I threw in for the kids (why waste good pastries on unappreciative kids?) and half of a fruited mini-baguette.
Wish I'd seen this earlier. *pout*
It would have been a nice day for a road trip! Sunny and mild. I wore shorts and a tank top in the house all day because it was so hot in here.
I'll make brunch at the cottage next weekend if you feel like coming for a drive. *wink*
BIL invited us to brunch at TGIF a few weeks back. But he asked us like an hour before it was time to go. Big dork. I would love to do a better-planned brunch.
Did you save me some bacon??
(I'll save you some strawberries, there are still two big ones in the fridge!)
Post a Comment