Monday, March 31, 2008

Oh, Fer Pity's Sake!

I was going to hit my grocery store first thing this morning - but it is freaking snowing! Heavily.

I am so sick of snow! I guess the fambly will have to eat weird stuff I can make from random pasta , beans and canned soup - which is about all my pantry holds just now. I also have 2 onions, a zucchini and some iffy lettuce. Hmmm... what would Alton do?

6 comments:

MM said...

Sheesh! That makes me feel less bitchy about the fact that it's been a tad too chilly to sunbathe the last few days. Sorry!

Swami said...

First it snowed, then it rained for a while, now it's snowing again. My entire world is covered with a cold, grey, gelantinous goo.

This? is a sign of Spring in MN. Really.

kim (weltek) said...

*whispers* It's just raining here.

I am planning three 2008 weekend getaways. Stillwater and the Cities are in the plan.

Swami said...

Now it's snowing like the end of the world. *sigh*

Stillwater? When-ish?

Seana said...

Sorry about your snow, Swami. :-(

We had rain today.

I would fry the onion and zucchini and put it on the pasta. If the soup could be made into sauce (cream of mushroom or celery), I'd heat it with the sauteed veggies. Maybe a casserole?

So what did you end up making?

Swami said...

Seana, I forgot that Mr. Swami was not going to be home until way after dinner, so I just nuked a WW frozen entree - Chicken Mediterranean. Lucky me.