You know, beverages. I am so sick of my late night pee parties, but I only feel thirsty late in the day and I drink most of my beverages after 4 pm. Last night? 12:15, 1:30, 4:20. Sometimes I accidently jostle Tom when I get back in bed just so he can share the wake-up pee fun, but usually he sleeps through it.
These are my beverages:
Coffee: Taster's Choice Gourmet extra-dark instant, 2 - 3 cups each morning. I don't like brewed or pressed coffee very much.
Tea, regular: Red Rose Orange Pekoe
Tea, decaf: Celestial Seasonings India Spice Chai
Non-carbonated: Crystal Light Raspberry Ice
Carbonated: DietRite Soda is what is mostly drink, with Dr. Pepper's Diet Cherry Vanilla for a special treat when I'm on the road.
Wine: Fat Bastard Shiraz. (I am so low class, lol.)
Beer: Yeah, right. *gag*
Liqueur: Bailey's Irish Cream
Mixed drink: Brandy Manhattan straight-up, or a B52 chill it and strain the ice.
Juice: Orange. Passionfruit. I dislike apple juice. I will not drink pineapple juice or any combo that includes pineapple juice.
Milk: 2%. Whole milk feels too thick and skim milk is too thin.
Water: Only from a glass, over mucho ice. I never buy bottled water. My private well goes down to the Prairie du Chien aquifer so I get 10,000 year old, untreated (and unpolluted with hormones & crap) water right from my faucet.
Carbonated beverages I drink from an acrylic mug because plastics hold the carbonation better than glass does. All other drinks taste better from glass. I rarely drink directlky from the can or bottle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I tend to drink more in the evening and always go to sleep with something to drink next to me.
I rarely drink during meals.
Since my surgery, I have no desire to drink carbonated beverages. This is a huge change for me as I used to drink lots of Diet Dr. Pepper. I've been drinking more water flavored with Crystal Light lemonade, and I've also been drinking iced coffee in the evenings because if I skip the evening caffeine, I get a headache.
Strangely, where caffeine didn't used to affect my ability to fall asleep, now it's keeping me awake at night!
And I *love* real, fresh apple juice. When I learned what apple juice was supposed to taste like, I considered it a life-changing event.
I drink all day. I start with a 24 oz coffee. Then I drink water all day. At dinner I have a diet 7-Up. I used to drink about 1/2 gallon of milk everyday but since I started my diet, that is out. :( I miss my milk.
Yes but do you guys pee all night or is that just my 'privilege'?
(MTW - I don't like real apple juice much more than store cider.)
Post a Comment