*Heh* I just got this pome in my email.It's spring in Minnesota, And the gentle breezes blow Seventy miles an hour And twenty-five below. Oh, how I love Minnesota. When the snow's up to your butt. You take a breath of fresh air And your nose gets frozen shut.Yes, the weather here is wonderful So I guess I'll hang around. I could never leave Minnesota Cause I'm frozen to the ground! Ya Sure! You Betcha!
wow. I can't even fathom that kind of snowfall. We're sunny and 60 today. I'm wearing my new sandals and we're going to mow the lawn today. I hope you thaw out soon, hon!
I love black and white snow pictures.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
*Heh* I just got this pome in my email.
It's spring in Minnesota,
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
And twenty-five below.
Oh, how I love Minnesota.
When the snow's up to your butt.
You take a breath of fresh air
And your nose gets frozen shut.
Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around.
I could never leave Minnesota
Cause I'm frozen to the ground!
Ya Sure! You Betcha!
wow. I can't even fathom that kind of snowfall. We're sunny and 60 today. I'm wearing my new sandals and we're going to mow the lawn today.
I hope you thaw out soon, hon!
I love black and white snow pictures.
Post a Comment