You know how you're having an intimate, possibly romantic dinner with your sweetie?
Then the cat walks in, hoarks up a hairball and leaves?
Totally kills the mood.
Totally.
TG for Monday morning quickies!
*grins*
In an unrelated event this morning I read the recipes on the inside of my Philadelphia cream cheese box. They have one for a Black Forest Cheesecake that contains (get this):
20 oreo cookies
3 Tbsp butter
4 (four!) 8 oz packages of cream cheese
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of sour cream
2 cups of cool whip
and
1 can of cherry pie filling
That just sounds like total overkill to me. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
My cat was puking all weekend. Ugh. I feel your pain. Watching her squat and try to poop was also fun.
I have to find a birthday dessert to make for Chris this weekend. His birthday isn't til Easter, but his mom is coming Fri & Sat. She always has to have some hokey celebration for birthdays, so I need a dessert.I need something that incorporates cookie dough, I think. My tentaive idea:
Oreo crust, cookie dough ice cream, fudge drizzle, balls of cookie dough on top.
Dinner time hairballs are the worst. Kills the appetite also.
Wow, I feel bloated just reading those ingredients. I guess that would be one of those cakes that one bite would be sufficient.
Note to self: get short hair cat.
Also, that recipe really does sound like overkill. I have a fat-free cheesecake recipe and it is pretty tasty and doesn't take 4 years off your life.
Kim - my recipe is hokeyer than yours!
Nookie - All it's missing is cookie dough on top, lol.
Bob - I have my grandmother's cheesecake recipe which is simple perfection!
And I'm about to have tuna salad for lunch. Just felt like sharing...
Would you like some cookie dough in your sandwich?
I was on board with the recipe until the sour cream and cherry stuff. *yuck*
Kim: newp.
Post a Comment