This week I have prepared a medley of roasted vegetables for dinner every single freaking night. I just love roast vegetables.
Cut up some assorted vegetables, always including a red onion and a bunch of garlic cloves, toss them with some olive oil and spices, spread them out almost single layer and roast at 450' for about 1/2 and hour. Simply divine.
Guess what I am having for dinner tonight?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Those veggies sound good. Don't you do color nights? Are you the one? All yellow food etc.
Oh and below I watch Jericho. That was the best episode of the season. I'm not as happy with it this year though. I think they had to switch gears and hurry things up in order to fit it in to 7 episodes. I feel like the focus has shifted. But I do agree I love the show and Two and a Half Men baffles me.
I wish I liked veggies. I only like broccoli and green beans. I like fried stuff like onions, too, but those aren't as good for you.
Yes Zombie, I do monochromatic food now and then. Blame the Russians. I decided to have a Better Red Than Dead meal one May Day and it was kinda fun.
Broccoli & green beans are more 'steam me' vegetables than 'roast me' vegetables. I love them both!
I need to do that in the winter. I try to do that in the summer with all the yummy produce, but don't want my oven on that long! Usually then I opt for the grill, which doesn't produce the same results.
I've made spaghetti sauce by roasting my veggies. I think Alton Brown taught me that. It was superb.
I just made angel hair pasta with marinara sauce and roasted veggies the other night. It was a recipe from our receptionist and we enjoyed it.
We like to grill veggies on the BBQ.
Post a Comment