I'm Cutting Up Green Beans for Dinner *copy* *paste*
Because I love me some fresh green beans! Love 'em! Mostly I like them with basil & garlic - but I am open to any style of fresh green beans. I will happily eat them every night until the last stall at the farmer's market reports them all gone.
We like green beans here too. I grew snow peas instead this year, though. It was a good choice. The thing I hate about picking green beans is that my arms always feel itchy afterwards. And they're all sticky.
Hi Lights! Have fun making the sauce. My cousin and I make chili sauce every couple years or so.
8 comments:
My green beans will be ready for their first picking on Saturday. They may be ready tomorrow but I'll wait til then to do it.
I'll likely be freezing beans for the next few weeks. Yay!
I bought a bushel of tomatoes tonight and I'm going to make chili sauce this weekend. It's the first time I've ever made it but I'm confident. *grin*
Green beans are my favorite, maybe only second to broccoli. I usually use no butter but sprinkle some garlic salt and parmesan cheese on them. *yum*!
You're such a cut up.
We like green beans here too. I grew snow peas instead this year, though. It was a good choice. The thing I hate about picking green beans is that my arms always feel itchy afterwards. And they're all sticky.
Hi Lights! Have fun making the sauce. My cousin and I make chili sauce every couple years or so.
Green beans are the best. Sometimes when I have the munchies I will just eat an entire bowl of green beans. Mmmmmmmm
I love them too. And I love to snap them myself and then steam them.
I also love to eat them raw.
We've had an aras load of green beans in the CSA share. I love oven roasting them best.
I pan roasted potatoes and green beans on the grill last night (used a cast iron pan). They were super yummy.
How do you cook them (besides the seasoning part)? Or do you eat them raw/marinated cold?
Bean there, done that!
Post a Comment