Not sure why, but there it is. I'm not doing anything worth talking about anyways - cleaning out and re-orging all my kitchen cupboards. I am going to alphabetize my spices, which is just whacko - but I am looking forward to it.
I think I am going to turn off my tv until after the election. I am so sick of the intense & weird negativity of the Talking Head Clans. I want TAR & Survivor to start up again so I can get back to my own version of reality, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can you come over to my house and clean out and re-org my stuff? Please? Pretty please?
I'm with you on the Talking Head Clans and their typical crap. I'm sick of it all and wish it were Wednesday, NOV 5th already.
I hope your hiatus isn't too long. I can definitely say with 100% surety that *I* will miss you the most. Heck, I already miss you.
I'm on a bit of a slow down, myself. My head is too cluttered to post on my own blog much.
Hope the new tv season gets you in a happier place. :-)
I named a drink after you in the OT nudie bar run on Friday. It was a Bailey's and Caramel Bailey's. I named it the Swami. :-)
Post a Comment