Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Half A Hair In My Mouf !

1. And it drove me crazy all morning! Took for.ever. to fish it out - I was salivated up to the wrist before I finally fished that puppy out. Actually, I think it was pussy. A 3 & 1/2 inch pussy hair. I blame my kitty Tippy Toes who is the only pussy in this house with 3 inch long, superfine straight black hair. Do you ever get those superfine, hard-to-find hairs stuck in your mouth? Ick.

2. Yes, I washed my hands before I touched the keyboard.

3. I am in love with this woman, Sarah Maddow:


Her show is on MSNBC M-F at 8 PM CT, and repeats at 3AM CT which is when I DVR it to watch with my morning coffee. She is super-smart, super quick-witted, super-funny and (when needed) ruthlessly direct. All lefites should love her!

(Lefite is my new favorite word.)

4. I am going to number everything for a while because:
a) I like numbers
b) It makes me look organized.
and
c) It's my blog and I can number things if I want to.

2 comments:

Puffy said...

I occasionally get hairs in my mouth, but not often. When I find a cat whisker, I put it in a drawer and save it. I used to save the cat fur from the cat brush. My cats were Puff and Smokey. I called the nice matting of cat fur which I kept in a ziplock bag, "Smuffy."

I will check out Sarah Maddow.

Here's some numbers that I like:
6, 12, 24.

yvonne said...

1. I hate those mouth hairs.

2. I'm rather disturbed by Puffy's post.

3. I will check out Sarah the leftie.

5. I skipped number 4 because my favorite number is 5.