1. Keeping 4 parakeets in the same room where you watch tv is hazardous to your health. They regard all tv shows as sing-along events. They sing, I turn the volume up. They sing louder, I turn the volume up higher. Something has to give soon while I still have functional hearing.
2. Huh? Did you say something?
3. I need to stay the hell away from eBay.
4. Tom and I are going up to the Norwegian Riviera this weekend! Aka the north shore of Lake Superior. It's the Annual Hawk Migration.
Hawk Ridge is one of the top three raptor migration sites in the United States, behind Corpus Christi, Texas, and a site near Grosse Ile, Mich. About 94,000 raptors pass over Duluth each fall.
Each fall, 18,000 people come to Duluth to witness the hawk migration.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Do you bring an umbrella so hawk droppings don't mess up your hair and clothes?
Post a Comment