1. Screw vegeteables. I have spent my entire summer picking over, washing, repicking and rewashing fresh veggies. So last night I made chicken with a bottled masala simmer sauce I got from Trader Joe's (impulse buy) and plain white rice. No veggies in sight. Heavenly.
2. Can an old woman go shopping at HomeGoods in camel toe pants? Too late - I'm going just the way I am.
3. I think I may like Rachel Maddow as a talking head.
Only three points - but it's a start. How you been?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Glad to see your vegetables have released you from captivity.
I'm canning one more time, and that's it. I have the bestest saucer for maters and such that I got at an auction for $2, so it's not so bad. I just feel like saucing tomatoes results in such little product.
I wish I had lots of basil. I made some awesome pesto last week with the last of mine. I'm hoping the CSA farm still has some on Sunday. I'm going out there to pick tomatoes, tomatillos, and hot peppers (and hopefully lots of basil). After that, I'm done.
I came in today to find my forgotten tomato had rotted over the weekend. I'm stuck with plain ol' turkey & swiss. And I'm hungry now.
Weltek, Breezy & Bravie have been picking on me.
I have no idea what 1, 2, and 3 mean. I don't know what masala simmer sauce is, I don't know what camel toe pants are (I hope they don't have anything to do with camel toe crotch), and I don't know who Rachel Maddow is.
Other than that, great post!
Kim, I'm having breaded chicken breasts with basil cream sauce tonight. Rich, huh?
Boo - I can't believe that anyone would ever pick on you. Even though I've seen them do it over & over * over again, I still don't believe it.
Puffy, lol.
The masala simmer sauce was supposed to taste Indian. It looked right but I thought it was hopelessly bland.
Unless I remember to adjust the pants every time I get up (or in & out of the car) they have a tendancy to camel toe in the crotch. I figure it's okay because they are camel colored pants!
Rachel Maddow is a talking head on MSNBC.
I only came here to show Tom my wiener. Carry on.
*snort* Camel toe pants.
Another 6 bags of green/yellow beans in the freezer last night. I may get one more picking before the plants are done. Then I have to pick my carrots. My tomato plants are just starting to get going. I'm hoping we won't get frost too soon.
Thank you for showing Tom your wiener, Bravie. He has had a tough week and this made his day.
We also played The Bravie's Wiener Game last night. A good time was had by all.
*waves to Lightsie*
Post a Comment