It's going to get cold again today. Because we haven't had enough cold weather this winter. *rolls eyes*
I am sitting in front of a pile of bills about 2 inches high. TG they belong to clients and not me!
On a related note, we are re-doing / reorganizing our home office and I am so pleased with how it is shaping up! It's starting to look really nice! I am have been trying to get Tom on board with this reconfiguring project for the longest time. He started out just kind of reluctantly humoring me but now he is SO happy with the result. Which proves that he should always just do what I want right away.
Our 13 x 15 office suddenly looks HUGE and is a much nicer place to be stuck in for hours. The only thing I haven't figured out yet is what I want to replace the current ceiling light with. Desk lights and floor lamp are all figured out but the current ceiling light is just all wrong.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
It's almost 60 here, but it's gloomy looking. I do like going to the gym without a coat on though. And I also like to think that people are looking at me in the gym because of my developing muscles rather than my developing headlights.
Yay for your office. This is still something I really need to do. I did see some really cool paint colors in the most recent Pottery Barn catalog yesterday. There is an orange I want for our office, and a green I want for our bedroom.
It is just warming up here in Atlanta. Mind you, our cold is probably quite warm for you.
How nice to get your office all redone. I still need to work on redoing the paint in our house but just can't get motivated to do anything.
It's coooooold and rainy here. Brrrrrr.
Recessed lights, that is my suggestion. :)
Good for you on getting office redone. Are we gonna get some pics?
It was cold here this morning - 38 degrees as I was going to work! :o
Brrrr.
Uh, Boo? Can you tell us more about your developing headlights?
Guys, I said I was redoing and reorganizing, not bringing in
Candace Olson. Or even Hilde santo Tomas. My new look is Better Than Before, but not ready for magazines, lol.
Eventually I may do some pics of it. But we probably won't have the wall unit finished until President's Day.
MTW, 38 sounds very chiily for your town. My town? Minus 22 this morning.
Wind chill here is insane. 80kph winds and -14C. I don't even want to know the windchill. Power outages, whiteouts and sideways snow. It's been a peach of a day.
I'll look forward to the pictures when you're done! Recessed lights? Carey wants me to hide? *pout*
Let me explain...Swami can't get recessed lights because she has cottage cheese ceilings. See my blog for details. *grin*
I have a great desk lamp which gives out no glare at all. It's a great light. It's called an "Ott-Lite." Perhaps there are Ott-lites for ceilings.
I just googled ott-lite. They have a web site. Check it out. It's natural lighting which is easy on your eyes. It's also good for growing indoor plants.
http://www.ott-lite.com/Cms/home.aspx
Post a Comment