(And no – I haven’t seen the movie. It seems like a small screen kind of movie to me so I prolly won’t see it until it is out on DVD.)
1. Blow out at least 95 candles on my birthday cake
2. Ride a gorgeous Friesian stallion in the Rose Bowl Parade.
3. Road Trip! Drive completely around the continent of Australia, staying on ocean front roads as much as possible.
4. While I’m down under, spend a few weeks in Christchurch and take a series of comprehensive helicopter tours of New Zealand.
5. See whales, really really up close. Ideally, I could touch them.
6. Be there when Life is unequivocally acknowledged/discovered/whatever someplace other than planet earth.
7. Write a dynamite Thriller. Something that would let me hang with the big boys and girls.
8. Visit all the antiquities of Egypt – the pyramids, the Valley of the Kings, the many lesser known sites and all the sites forever buried beneath Lake Nasser. This tour would be conducted by that Egyptian Indiana Jones wannabe (I forget his name) who’s head of their national Antiquities Board and would also include everything I wanted to see which is not on public display. And? I would get to pick one necklace from that collection to take home as my very own!
9. I would like to see the human genome thoroughly decoded, with all the scientific wonders and medical breakthroughs that would entail.
10. I want the missing bloggers to show up again.
See. I’m not very unrealistic, am I?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I think my list would be a little simpler. Good luck! You may have to hang around quite a while.
120 candles? Might be possible.
What a marvelous, well-thought out list!
For #6, you mean actually there? ;-)
#10 could happen!
If the list is too simple, MTW, then I might get done before I reached 95 candles. This way I always have something to look forward to!
I'll wave to you, Puffy, when I go by on my fabulous stallion!
Nutz - I would love to actually be there, but I would settle for just being anywhere!
Somebody tell me their bucket list!
I'm superficial. I don't have a bucket list. Yours is amazing. It's given me a lot to think about.
You can also wave to me while you drive around "down under."
Post a Comment