Hmmm. Coco and Mr. Lights would both be lovely to pull from the water - but they're not what I had.
Kudos to people for not guessing Roast Walrus and stuff like that.
Hi Wheezus! Aren't you supposed to be on a book tour for Wake, which is available for pre-order at Amazon for only $10.87? Cause I totally thought that's where you were.
9 comments:
Salmon?
No.
Canadian beer?
Coco?
Mr. Lights?
Hi Swami!
Wheezus.
Beer? Ick. Put it back in the horse!
Hmmm. Coco and Mr. Lights would both be lovely to pull from the water - but they're not what I had.
Kudos to people for not guessing Roast Walrus and stuff like that.
Hi Wheezus! Aren't you supposed to be on a book tour for Wake, which is available for pre-order at Amazon for only $10.87? Cause I totally thought that's where you were.
It was walleye.
*giggle* I knew exactly what it was! Sorry I wasn't here in time to guess. How did you cook it?
We had crab legs for supper tonight. Couldn't eat all of them. What should I do with the leftover crab meat?
I'm too late to guess...but thought I'd say hi since I'm here. Hi! :)
Post a Comment