Thursday, January 03, 2008

THE END.

Eventually I guess, everyone who takes part in this process has to stop showing up. It's their end time. Fini. No - not the blog, lol - today is the last day of my insurance-paid physical therapy. I am still not 100% happy with the new knee, but it will do and I am glad I had the surgery. Maybe in mid-February when the Resolution crowds have thinned out I will join a health club and find a trainer to help me work out the lingering knee issues. Until then I will just bumble around on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wonders if Swami's insurance plan will pay for my new heart since Swami nearly gave me a heart attack*

Puffy said...

No kidding, boo. Me, too. *panic attack*

The gym is crowded every January. Swami, you're smart to wait until February. I hope the P.T. gave you a list of instructions and exercises to do at home