Monday, May 01, 2006

Now you see him...

R E - P O O F

Back, for a limited time only...

And now gone again.

My grandson.

Isn't he the cutest little Irish/English/India/Inca -American you ever saw!?! This photo is from the last time I saw him, just after he turned 4. We are doing puzzles in a Childrens Museum. His mom needs to live closer to me, don't you think?

20 comments:

Zombs said...

Wow he is beautiful! What eyes and a smile! How far away does he live?

kim (weltek) said...

He IS beautiful! That dark skin and his dark eyes are gorgeous!

Swami said...

He's in upstate New York, I'm in Minnesota. Too far.

arkie said...

He is a very beautiful child!

Monstah said...

Swami! My Cod! He is just so beautiful! What beautiful features! Breathtaking!

Schnookie said...

What a beautiful boy he is Swami. I'm sorry you don't get to see him as often as you'd like.

Jen said...

Very handsome young man! Oh, will he get mad at me for calling him a man? LOL.

mm said...

He's adorable. It must be so hard living too far to see him regularly. :(

*smooch*

Lasann said...

Oh man, that is one handsome lad.

Surveysez said...

Is today National Kid Day? Cause we all seem to be going in that direction.

And Swami, he is definately a keeper.

~Nutz said...

Crap! I can't believe I missed him because I was at work. *pouts*

HistoryDetective said...

Tease...

momma said...

Waaaaaaaaah! I missed this one too.

*pout*

Bravie said...

*pout*

Puffy said...

How about posting it again sometime in the evening?? I want to see him!

Swami said...

Okay, okay. I'll put him back up tonight for a while. Because, ya know, he's just too cute to miss!

Bravie said...

Oh good. I hope I'm home when they are up. I have to go yell at JCPenney.

momma said...

He's beautiful! Such gorgeous eyes and a happy smile!

Entirely too cute. And yes, his mom needs to live much closer.

Bravie said...

YAY!!! i got to see the handsome little guy. He is a looker, Swami. *smooch*

Puffy said...

Thanks, I remembered and rushed over here first thing. I didn't even go in alphabetical order. He's one handsome guy! He looks like he has a wicked sense of humor. And those toys look very creative. He looks like a smart guy.