Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Do Stupid So Well

On my way to the Post Office this morning I briefly touched a mosquito bite on my forehead. I didn't pick it, I just touched it.

Then I chatted with the postmaster, stopped into the store and walked around town totally unaware that I was sporting a big, dried, bloody blob on my face that had dribbled down into my eyebrow. I scared myself looking into the mirror! WTF? I didn't feel a thing. How was I to know I was bleeding like a gunshot victim! Sheesh.

8 comments:

Schnookie said...

LOL. I'd rather that than realizing you had a booger hanging in your nose.

Debcapsfan said...

Sounds like something I would do.

mm said...

Now my DD wants to know why I am laughing so hard while she was trying to tell me about school stuff. LOL. Sorry Swami!

Bravie said...

*snort* LMAO

Lasann said...

Do mosquitos has a purpose other than irratating us humans?

Funny about the blood streak.

Glowie said...

sheesh. You'd think somebody would have mentioned it.

~Nutz said...

Yeah. What Glowie said.

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»