Starring Sam Waterston, lol. (For those who don’t know, Sam Waterston has played an Assistant DA on the original Law & Order since about 1995. He’s the tall skinny guy with bushy eyebrows and Kennedy hair.)
In my dream, Sam isn’t a lawyer, he’s an oral surgeon in Toledo. I meet up with him somehow and we begin a hot & heavy affair. Sam is a very successful oral surgeon. So successful that he lives in the biggest house in Toledo. Not only in Toledo – the biggest house in the whole wide world. It covers blocks & blocks of downtown Toledo. Really, really big.
We want to live together but sadly Sam is already married. Turns out, this is no problem! His house is so darn big that Sam says I can live there and his wife will never even notice I'm there.
This strikes me as so naughty; I move in right away. Sam sneaks me in a side door, down a bunch of hallways and into a wing of the house that his wife doesn’t even know exists! Sam even has a secret entrance to my secret wing through the fireplace. So we can screw around all we want whenever we want and she doesn’t even know I'm there.
Sam spends all day looking into and poking around people’s oral cavity – he has no interest in oral sex at all. Sam is all about the slam-bam. And I love slam-bam sex so I figure I have it made. I can be a kept woman and get all the slam-bam sex I want with none of that nasty bj stuff expected.
But here’s where the dream goes bad. Once I am in his house Sam develops a sudden fixation on anal sex. It’s all he ever wants, slam bam style. Not fun at all!!! I try to get away from the situation but I can’t find my way out of the frickingly huge house! I can’t find an outside door. No matter how hard I look I always wind up back in the fireplace room, and Sam is coming through the secret door at me, looking for anal sex.
Who knew Sam was such a pervert?
And I have no idea why I'm posting this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Holey Toledo Swami! *gigglesnort*
I can't even begin to comment on that. Sam Waterston? LMAO! Now, if it were Sam Elliot *daydreams*
*does macarena through blog with sombrero on*
Party @ MTW's!!!
*snort*
It's the turkey wattle under his neck that turns you on, right?
Just so you know, some things are easier if you just relax a little, whether it's slam-bam or not.
(Please tell me that ADA McCoy invested in some lube.)
I think it's the eyebrows, HD. Plus he's so cold-blooded when he screws people over on TV.
Ummmm...hello!
Dream is not so weird but dreaming about Sam Waterson is.
Swami, I'm cutting you off. No more margaritas. Sorry!
LMAO
*sits with Nookie in the unable to comment corner*
Woah! What's come over blogland lately? Everywhere I turn, smut, smut, smut.
*blushing*
***LOFL***
this was mean. i thought your dream was going to be a "dirty, dirty GIRL" dream.
there are no girls in this dream.
well, just one.
and she was rather dirty... hmmm...
no. i don't allow it. this isn't what i bargained for in that title.
You had the dream and you're calling HIM the pervert? *snort*
That was horrifying. LOL at the private entrance his wife wouldn't know about. I was wondering how many private entrances held how many different females. The end wiped the grin off my face, just saying.
Sally, Jerry the dentist bwahahaha.
I want to dream about Jimmy Smits. I'm going to concentrate tonight on him.
LOL! Ok, that was pretty effing funny. Sam Watterson likes wam bam anal sex. *snort*
*snort!* You kill me, Swami. I love it.
Buwahahaha....I knew I need to make the blog rounds more often. That was too funny.
Post a Comment