This is how many little lights are on downstairs we turn off the house lights at night. The main floor of the house is just full of little red, orange & yellow "ready" LED electronics, or glowing clock faces. The computer room is the worst culprit, but the kitchen lights up pretty well too! Technically, my frige has 5 little icons that stay lit even though I counted the frige as just "1" when I counted to 25.
I bet if I looked hard I could find more! Because almost all our stuff is plugged into surge protector cords with their own LED "power on" switches and some of those cords are well hidden behind furniture and stuff.
That's a lot of power stuff for a nice environmental tree-hugger like me, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Now there is something I would've never thought to count. Now you have me curious. We could do our own Blogger research study and come up with our average. :-)
I'll have to count mine, too.
I know there are not 25. I would doubt there are 10.
I counted last night. I included the computer monitor, speaker, 3 on the printer/fax machine, coffee maker timer, electric toothbrush, DVR and VCR timers, and LED/LCD clocks. I have 24 little lights all over the house when it's dark. 24!
Hah! I have Puffy beat by 1 light! One!
Post a Comment