Orange letter day?
Today I got the most bootiful Hallowe'en card in the mail! I am lucky to have such creative, thoughtful friends.
In other news - boy is it windy out there! Small people are being blown about by sudden, intense gusts of wind & rain. Also there are fast moving, homicidal shopping carts driving themselves around the parking lot at Lowe's. So I passed on the grocery store and picked up eggs & Splenda (all I really needed) at Walgreens. Mr Swami may be coming down with the flu to I fortified my medicine cabinet just in case. He only looks for medications in the middle of the night, never at a reasonable hour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We do have fantastic friends, do we? :-)
People are getting sick around here too, and since it's only the end of October I fear we are in for a really crappy winter. The flu is going around, colds, and my cubicle neighbor at work had a terrible stomach virus this week. UGH!
I love me our Boo.
Post a Comment