Tuesday, October 06, 2009

My Life As a Lonely Hobbit

Well - maybe my day as a lonely Hobbit.

Today I am holed up like a Hobbit since it is raining kittens & puppies (with occasional cats & dogs) out there.

I am feeling even more Hobbit-like because today I had Breakfast, Second Breakfast and Elevensies! Six a.m. Breakfast was a blueberry muffin that Mr Swami bought yesterday as special treat; since I was driving him to work he though a treat might be in order. Muffin was barely okay - nothing special.

He did not know that I was planning & looking forward to a Sausage Biscuit from McDonald's. I love Sausage Biscuits! So after I dropped him off I stopped at McD's for an 8 a.m. Second Breakfast - a Sausage Biscuit with coffee. Yay!

Then my sister in Canada called just before 11 a.m. and I munched some crackers while I talked with her. Elevensies!!!

Mr Swami works late today and then has a meeting - so I won't see him until about 11 pm. which makes me a lonely Hobbit.

I cancelled my grocery store trip because I don't like to schlep groceries around in the rain and returned home. Is this the most pathetic blog entry or what? Lol....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a Fiber One muffin this morning that lasted until about 10, then I had a new Ritz Crackerful. Then I had lunch with Conner at Noon to a turkey sandwich, Dorritos, and a granola bar. Then 2 black & white milanos. I've also had a bottled frappucinno and 2 cups of sweetened iced tea today. Bad Boo. Very Bad.

But I have to teach tonight and won't get home until 9. I might just skip dinner because that's just too late to eat. But I could have leftover steak. But it will be 9, so I probably won't.

Can you tell I've had some caffeine today? *giggle*

Oh, I know you feel like a hobbit, but I would love to be you today. I really wi9sh I had more alone time.

frodis said...

I had scrambled eggs and toast with Lauren this morning. A little bit later, I had some Oreos. Then I had some more Oreos.

I have to take the kids to the doctor (check-up) this afternoon so I will pick up dinner on the way home. If I don't, I will return home to find Mr. Fro sitting in the kitchen with his bowl in his mouth looking longingly at the fridge.

I'm craving vegetable soup.

maroonclown said...

I was eating jujubes by 10:00 this morning, but had a healthy lunch and lots of water.

Tonight we're having fish and roasted asparagus so I think I'm okay.

Except for the rest of the jujubes sitting in my desk drawer. I fear they are doomed.

Puffy said...

I went to a conference and ate quite a few mini muffins and a croissant that they served. I put a bunch of granola-type bars in my bag, for later.