Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I'm Watching You

In that other place - I think you call it Over There. It looks smaller and much more civilised than when I left. I got reaaaaally bored last Friday and wound up opening some old links just for the heck of it. So now I am watching. Just watching.

12 comments:

kim (weltek) said...

I thought I felt someone staring at me.

Swami said...

*quickly looks UP to Kim's eyes*

Anonymous said...

LOL. I will draw you out. I will. I will. I will.

kim (weltek) said...

Perv. :-)

Puffy said...

LURKER!!!!

Anonymous said...

Peeping Swam!!!!

Tummy said...

*chills Stalker! :)

Swami said...

It's not lurking if I tell you I am there - which I just did. It's reading.

Swami said...

Altho I do like the term peeping Swam.

Anonymous said...

What did you see today?

maroonclown said...

Well, if you're Over There, give the schnitzel and speatzel a try.

It's really good.

Swami said...

Boo, maybe I will post on some Tuesday. Or maybe not. Depends on my mood.