Finally, now that the growing season is almost over we are getting some much-needed rain. The cat drove me crazy yesterday trying to find the right door or window to go out of which would lead to the Land of Not-rain. We have 3 doors we commonly use, six in total and one window in the office that I often open to let the cat quickly jump in or out. Stupid cat wanted all of them opened to check for rain!
All the houseplants I had outside were brought in earlier this week, along with 2 others that were purchased just for the deck. Now I will have to decide where to put them all.
The parakeets are now indoor birds until spring. They will sorely miss being wheeled out onto the deck for a little afternoon sunshine.
Tom and I are meeting at Mongolia for dinner. BC's Mongolian BBQ restaurant. I will get my choice of meats & veggies, with my choice of sauces & such grilled on the giant flat plate. I will grab some favorites off the buffet line. I will eat almond cookies & lament that they no longer make my favorite sesame halvah (I have no idea what it was called but sesame halvah is fairly descriptive.) I will have enough left-overs for a big fat lunch tomorrow. Yay Mongolia!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I haven't had halvah in ages...I want some!
You made my stomach growl!
Post a Comment