Kim's blog inspired me to copy my DISH DVR list - you know, all the shows my DVR is set to record. (She's inspiring, that Kim ;) ) So new episodes of these shows will automatically record themselves.
I alphabetized it just so it was less of a jumble, lol.
1. Amazing Race 15
2. Castle
3. Color Correction
4. Color Splash
5. Colour Confidential
6. Countdown With Keith Olbermann
7. Criminal Minds
8. CSI
9. Daily Show with Jon Stewart
10. Damages
11. Dancing With The Stars
12. Deserving Design
13. Design on a Dime
14. Design Star
15. Desperate Housewives
16. Divine Design
17. Dollhouse
18. Eastwick
19. FlashForward
20. Flipping Out
21. Forgotten
22. Fringe
23. Groomer Has It
24. Hell’s Kitchen
25. Heroes
26. HGTV Showdown
27. Hoarders
28. House Crashers
29. Iron Chef America
30. Leverage
31. Lie To Me
32. Mentalist
33. My Parents House
34. Myles of Style
35. NCIS
36. NCIS Los Angeles
37. Next Food Network Star
38. Next Iron Chef
39. Numb3rs
40. Primeval
41. Project Runway
42. Rachel Maddow
43. Sanctuary
44. Shear Genius
45. Stagers
46. StarGate Universe
47. Survivor Samoa
48. Top Chef
49. Top Chef Los Vegas
50. Top Chef Masters
51. Top Design
52. Torchwood
53. Unsellables
54. Warehouse 13
55. What Would Brian Boitano Do?
There is almost nothing I will watch live! Survivor & TAR are about the only shows I will watch live because I can't stand to find out what happened before I see the show! By watching only recorded shows I save about 12 minutes per hour in view time, and start or stop watching whenever I want.
I watch the news shows the next morning while I work on my computer. The home improvement shows I usually watch on the weekend, in little bunches. If I don't like the home improvement topic showing I just erase it & move on. Most of these shows have different seasons so they are not all on every week.
Any questions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
You are a lot like me in viewing habits - not exactly in content, but definitely in execution.
And you are so fricking hot right now with your alphabet list.
I have no idea what we record. I could do my list, Conner's list and Michael's list.
Blog Land has become a bit of a sanctuary for me, you and Kim.
Wow!
I had my heard broken by my DVR a few times. When we first got it I set up recordings for a lot of different stuff, then the DVR died and I lost all of my settings. We got a new one and I set it up again and eventually, it died. Then we had three die in a row and I gave up making lists.
I do have stuff set to record now but it's not nearly this impressive.
I record What Would Brian Boitano Make, too. A friend of mine just emailed me that she discovered it and she and her husband love it too.
Boo, I'm here too but I guess I should actually post more.
Boo, I like our sanctuary! And I want to see your lists. Mr Swami does not have his own list. He watches what I watch. Oh wait - he does record one show on "his" DVR - some financial thing that bores me no end.
Fro - you must be tough on DVRs! I've only had one die over the years, it tool my list & some shows I hadn't watched with it. It takes months to get your list up to speed.
We have 2 DVRs. One in the office and a dual receiver in the family room which can record 2 shows at once.
From the dual DVR we can chose to watch a show either downstairs or upstairs in our bedroom - or start it in one room and finish in the other. I love that!
Also on the dual we can record 2 shows while simultaneously watching a third show - all with the one dual receiver. Very handy for those one or 2 days when everything you want to see is on at once!
Oooh, Damages and Warehouse 13 are shows I've been considering (thought I think Damages is on a channel I don't get, but I can Netflix it).
I never considered taping the Daily Show, but I shold.
I watched Groomer Has It last season and enjoyed it.
And I totally keep forgetting about the Brian Boitano show.
Oh, Damages is a fabulous drama! I DVRed season 2 in Jan, Feb & March but didn't watch a single ep until late August, when Mr Swami and I watched the whole series in about a week and a half. Total, mind-bending immersion.
I have yet to watch Warehouse 13 or Eastwick. I may save them for those weeks when everything else goes into reruns.
I'm amazed to find a list longer than mine! We added the National Park series by Ken Burns on PBS this week.
1, 17, 18, 19, 22, 24, 25, 31, 40, 47, 48, 52, and 54
Add Eureka, Biggest Loser and Cougartown.
And by the look of your list you are a "b-ist" - whatcha got against the B's?
I'm back to blogland. After getting the heave-ho from work I lost alot of energy for a bit. But I'm back and better than ever.
I just dumped Forgotten. It's just not that good or different. Will kill Hoarders soon because watching 3 or 4 of those is plenty tyvm.
I'd like to have a DVR where I could watch a show in any room in the house. I'm running out of space on mine right now because we recorded all the PBS National Parks shows which are 2 hours each and need time to watch them.
Post a Comment