Right now I am totally in love with Diana Gabaldon again and won't be able to do much of anything (like blogging) until I've finished An Echo In The Bone. So freaking good...
There's a new Gabaldon book out! I did not know there was even one coming out. Love her, love Jamie, love Claire. Oh wait, it is an Outlander book isn't it?!
Breezy - I think I just had a major senior moment! Because once I read about your sister and the signed copy I remember you saying something about that before but completely forgot!
I use to be quite active on LoL, but for some reason fell away - I miss some of those gals.
Puffy, I like Fay Kellerman too, altho I have not yet bought her most recent book. I have always loved Jon Kellerman's books, which I why I first tried Fay. I just love her Orthodox protagonist - such a relatable & original character. (But I can't remember for sure how she spells Rena, lol.)
13 comments:
I've never heard of her. I'll have to check her out on Amazon.
Khaled Hosseini is a more recent favorite author, while Stephen King, Tom Clancy and even Judy Blume can do little wrong in my world.
*gasp
There's a new Gabaldon book out! I did not know there was even one coming out. Love her, love Jamie, love Claire. Oh wait, it is an Outlander book isn't it?!
You're my favorite today Swami!
adding - I've got to do a re-read on the books until I can get this one. It's been awhile since a good Claire/Jamie lovefest.
also adding - do you ever go to the Ladies of Lallybroch discussion board?
Haven't been there in ages but it's a good place to go to discuss the books.
Gabaldon, hands down is my fave.
*hop* I can't wait to get my copy of Echo!!! My sis bought it for me for my birthday and is having it signed. *hops around* I can't wait!!!
Tummy I go to the Lally boards every day to read the Quote of the Day. I love hump day. *sigh*
Breezy - I think I just had a major senior moment! Because once I read about your sister and the signed copy I remember you saying something about that before but completely forgot!
I use to be quite active on LoL, but for some reason fell away - I miss some of those gals.
Kim lives in Fraserless Gabaldonless world, the poor lass.
Tummy - no need to reread! Just read! I am on page 240-something. Book is 800+ pages of Scottish goodness. *swoons*
Ladies of Lallybroch Board? Never heard of it but I will go there as soon as I can!
I really don't have a favorite author. I love certain book series, and I can read really almost anything.
I've enjoyed Fay Kellerman lately. The locations in her books are in the general area where I live so it's fun to read what's going on where.
Puffy, I like Fay Kellerman too, altho I have not yet bought her most recent book. I have always loved Jon Kellerman's books, which I why I first tried Fay. I just love her Orthodox protagonist - such a relatable & original character. (But I can't remember for sure how she spells Rena, lol.)
I haven't read Faye Kellerman because I don't care for Jon Kellerman. Weird, huh?
Swami I left you something on my blog. *grin*
Post a Comment