Interesting-it's not an issue here. Of course we usually have a wet spring and dry-as-a-bone summer. I also hate dragging hoses around, so I do feel sorry for you.
We now have two rain barrels and an overflow barrel with soaker hoses. Of course, we need to consistently have enough rain to actually fill the things before they run dry in the summer. Not an issue right now.
Sorry to hear it, Swami. It has been cold and rainy here. Last night was DS's first soccer game. DD and I sat in the cold rain for the whole thing. It sucked. Then it rained coldy again today. Which also sucked. Luckily, the weather will turn around just in time for me to work on Saturday.
Seriously? I can send you all the water you want. The sun is finally out today, first day all week. The mosquitos here are sooooo bad from all the standing water that it won't surprise me one bit if they claim an epidemic.
9 comments:
Filling suitcases with rain to take to Swami. I have plenty to share!
Interesting-it's not an issue here. Of course we usually have a wet spring and dry-as-a-bone summer. I also hate dragging hoses around, so I do feel sorry for you.
We now have two rain barrels and an overflow barrel with soaker hoses. Of course, we need to consistently have enough rain to actually fill the things before they run dry in the summer. Not an issue right now.
Sorry to hear it, Swami. It has been cold and rainy here. Last night was DS's first soccer game. DD and I sat in the cold rain for the whole thing. It sucked. Then it rained coldy again today. Which also sucked. Luckily, the weather will turn around just in time for me to work on Saturday.
Pfft.
We've had a dry week. Well until yesterday. But it was dry, and I was very happy about that.
I saw this morning that DH has turned the irrigation on. Goodbye wonder water bills.
Seriously? I can send you all the water you want. The sun is finally out today, first day all week. The mosquitos here are sooooo bad from all the standing water that it won't surprise me one bit if they claim an epidemic.
I always wondered how men liked dragging those hoses around all the time. I never thought of women doing it, too.
Lol Puffy, is this some kind of sexual reference? It kinds sounds like one. But I wasn't dragging that kind of hose around!
Of course it is.
We had the second wettest May on record. June seems to be pretty wet too. I'll send you some.
Post a Comment