ROFL!That was so very funny.I startled the poor cat.
LOL! You deserve an Oscar. Or at least a Daytime Emmy. *snort*Your wave looks more like a fist pump.
How in the world did you do that? I wouldn't even know how to get it onto my blog even if I could make one.
Just open a free account with xtranormal.com & away you go. If I can do it then it can't be hard!
This had me ROFLMAO :)
I tried to do this.It's too complicated for me - but I love what you did.It's always fun to swear on those voice-typing thingies.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ROFL!
That was so very funny.
I startled the poor cat.
LOL! You deserve an Oscar. Or at least a Daytime Emmy. *snort*
Your wave looks more like a fist pump.
How in the world did you do that? I wouldn't even know how to get it onto my blog even if I could make one.
Just open a free account with xtranormal.com & away you go. If I can do it then it can't be hard!
This had me ROFLMAO :)
I tried to do this.
It's too complicated for me - but I love what you did.
It's always fun to swear on those voice-typing thingies.
Post a Comment