A lady in the stall beside me may have died from terminal farting. I swear - she must have emitted 3 - 4 cubic feet of gas. I didn't know people could do that! and I think she must have deflated herself to death.
Later, in another bathroom, as I am quietly sitting & doing my pee two women come in with what sounds like about 40 kids. Lots of stall-door slamming and kids talking too loud about whose turn it is and what exactly they are doing in their stall. Then one of the moms calls out, "Who wants a chocolate?" I almost fell off the seat. What kind of moron passes out chocolates to a bunch of kids in a public bathroom? Lol!
We frequent pee-ers really see the dark side of humanity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
*snort* I am such a child because this entire post made me giggle. LOL
I wondered if Bravie would find this first.
I think it's kind of funny too. Nothing like the sound of someone completely "blasting" in the bathroom to make you laugh.
Hmm, I'm thinking this kind of bathroom news post could almost deserve it's own blog entirely! LOL!
Post a Comment