Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Oh, Bummer

DD is miscarrying her baby even as I type. She's doing it at home (her home, in another state) and talking it through with a midwife. Does not want to go to the hospital as mom (me) recommends. She's losing it at about 10 weeks, just like last time. Why she refuses to get pathology I have no idea. Stupid New Age Whatever. I? Am all about the science.

Looks like grandson will be an only child.

6 comments:

MM said...

Oh Swami, I'm so sorry. I know quite a few people with this same experience...I don't understand it either. I'll be sending positive and healing thoughts your way!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

*hugs*

Breezy said...

I'm so sorry Swami. *hugs*

Zombs said...

Oh so sorry Swami. *hugs* I hope your daughter is ok.

Puffy said...

I'm very sorry to hear this news. Miscarriages are more common than we think, but it always hurts. *hugs*

kim (weltek) said...

Oh how sad! *hugs* Interesting to do it at home with a midwife on the phone.