Friday, May 15, 2009

Mr Swami Has An Owie

Mr Swami somehow pulled a muscle in his calf while inventing a new Tai Chi move. As a type A+++ person he is always pushing, so even simple exercises can become extreme. Now he is limping around the house and working from home today because sitting in the car for 45 minutes to drive into work would just tie his calf into knots.

Poor Mr Swami. He would love sympathy comments to read on my blog. He is a great admirerer of my bloggy friends. (Sometimes a bit jealous too.)

Also? My whole house smells like a tube of muscle rub. I kind of like the scent, and it also clears my sinuses!

4 comments:

Puffy said...

We can lounge around the house together, Mr. Swami. Today, I slipped on a very slippery tile in my kitchen, and fell into the carpeted den, down 2 steps from the kitchen. I landed flat on my nose. An owie for you and an owie for me.

Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Owie- poor Mr Swami. Did you massage it for him? Sometimes dad2bjm gets cramps in his leg at night, can't move - have to massage it...

Seana said...

Oh poor Mr. Swami. It's Sunday now, so how is he feeling? I hope you kissed him all better.

Swami said...

Mr Swami's pulled hamstring is driving him crazy. At least he has finally taken a couple of days off work to rest his leg.