1. A list a day keeps the doctor away.
2. There is no such thing as a spiney, undersea, edible cucumber. Probably.
3. I think Mr Swami lost a boatload of money in the stock market this week, but he's not ready to talk about it. Looks like our stocky nest egg will need a much smaller handbasket.
4. In a related development we now own Radio Shack's finest system for recording phone calls, lol.
5. I have switched grocery stores because I don't like the bathroom in my old grocery store. How strange is that? The tp dispensor is mounted so close to the floor that you need 2 elbows in order to reach the paper.
6. I'm glad Jerry is out. Go Dan!!!
7. DD's trophies are going into basement storage. She has a boatload of ribbons and trophies from JHS, HS & travelling basketball that have decorated our Family Room wall for the past almost 10 years. I think I will replace them with my Breyer Horse collection.
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
1. *starts writing backlists*
2. LOL. I agree. (?)
3. Sorry, that sucks. :(
4. lol
5. I never use the restroom in our grocery store. I think you're pretty funny.
6. Me TOO! YAY Dan!!
7. Things like that just have to happen sometimes.
*smooch*
I too am glad that Jerry is gone. He is the only one left who I did NOT want to win. I really wanted either Keesha or Rennie. So now I will vote for Memphis because something about that boy makes me swoony.
I'm convinced I'll have to work until I keel over dead at the age of 95. No retirement for me.
Nest egg, schmest egg. I got next to nothing thanks to the bums at WorldCom.
And! I still haven't seen five minutes of Big Brother. I have offically kick the BB habit.
Stock market? Bank crashes? I want to bury my head in the sand.
LOL at the grocery store bathrooms! I know what you mean.
Post a Comment